After closing the book on our discussion of car leases (thank goodness!), Ian talks about comics (oh no!), and once Rob and Kirk wake up we talk about shopping on Apple's site, connecting a stereo to a Mac, the new iPad, and what it means to be a "Pro-level" user of computers. Also, is the best Mac for professional use one that you built yourself?
- Browse Apple’s clearance aisle
- Quickly toggle visibility of invisible files in Finder
- 10 Ways to Connect Your Computer to a Stereo [The Next Track #47]
- iPad (2017) review: With a stripped-down iPad for $329, you may not need to go pro – Macworld [Kirkville commentary]
- The past, present, and future of the Mac Pro
- HOW TO: The Perfect Hack Pro (Mac Pro) build using an original Mac Pro case & parts