We talk about the Facebook Manifesto, customizing the iTunes interface, preview URLs in Messages, and ask why Apple needs to continue to try to compare the iPad to a computer.
- The Facebook Manifesto
- Ask the iTunes Guy: Better ways to view your iTunes media
- Automatically prevent Messages’ URL Previews
- Watch Apple's new commercials for the iPad Pro featuring real people's tweets
- Apple's new ad really wants you to believe the iPad Pro is a full computer
- Apple sold 13.081 million iPads in Q1 2017
- Limited ports limit my interest in new Mac laptops