We tackle the insanity of an Apple-produced book of photos of their products, then jump into a discussion about the current state of iTunes with our own resident iTunes Guy.
- Designed by Apple in California, a Photographic History of Apple Design to Be Released November 16th
- Ferrari 1947-1997 The Official Book
- Iconic: A Photographic Tribute to Apple Innovation
- This candle smells like a new Mac
- Dieter Rams: As Little Design as Possible
- Ask the iTunes Guy: iTunes file conversion, album artwork, and more
- The artist photos in iTunes are useless. They shouldn’t be.
- How to Set Up Minimal iTunes for Music Only